The Singaporean Sisters - Number 1 Luxury Lifestyle Blog in SINGAPORE!: SYDNEY - Lamborghini Club Australia "The Bull's Roar" Magazine features Lora Christelle Lim's Writing and THE SG SISTERS!

Alisha & Lace Singapore

Monday 26 October 2015

SYDNEY - Lamborghini Club Australia "The Bull's Roar" Magazine features Lora Christelle Lim's Writing and THE SG SISTERS!


Lamborghini Club of Australia - The Bull's Roar Magazine - Issue No. 70 - Sept 2015 - In the midst of moving into my new home, I forgot to update my address. Luckily, Secretary/Treasurer of the club - Gary Overs was kind enough to deliver the magazine to me in person and we had a short coffee session to chat over upcoming Club events. This newly printed Lamborghini Club Australia Magazine has a different feel to it as the club has changed its editor and printing company. I love the new look, creative design and the glossy new pages. This is definitely a new improved version of the Club Magazine and I hope the team will continue their great work producing our club magazines!

THE SG SISTERS with Valentino Balboni at the official Lamborghini Factory & Museum (Italy)

THE SG SISTERS visits the official Lamborghini Factory/Museum & Ferruccio Lamborghini Family Museum in ITALY - I discovered that my name "Lora Christelle Lim" was actually printed on the cover of this magazine! WOW! In this magazine, there is a special feature about how my sister Sara Shantelle Lim and I had a truly wonderful time visiting the official Lamborghini Factory/Museum in Bologna as well as the Ferruccio Lamborghini Family Museum in Funo. Special thanks to legendary ex chief test driver for Lamborghini - Valentino Balboni and Fabio Lamborghini who provided really kind and warm hospitality for our entire family during our visit in June 2015. It was an epic birthday celebration for my sister Sara as we had a private Italian gourmet lunch with Valentino Balboni the man himself! It was a really special and memorable trip as I met the only son of Ferruccio Lamborghini - Tonino Lamborghini in person and also had a private lunch with Fabio Lamborghini after a special tour around the Ferruccio Lamborghini Family Museum :)

Lora Christelle Lim's writing - It was great to see my very own writing and photos being published in print and in the most prestigious Lamborghini Club Australia magazine. I am totally ecstatic and shared the great news with my family and friends. I must say it has been a great honour and privilege to be a member of the Lamborghini Club of Australia where everyone in the club is equally passionate about exotic cars and are genuine Lamborghini aficionados. We can seriously marvel over the beauty of cars and chat about them all day! I have made great friends with the awesome people in the club and not forgetting John Edwards as well as Gary Overs for organizing all the fantastic drives for all club members. I am looking forward to the next club event!

THE SG SISTERS visit the Ferruccio Lamborghini Factory & Museum in Funo, ITALY!


THE SG SISTERS visit the Official Lamborghini Factory & Museum in Bologna, ITALY!


Lora Christelle Lim writes about the 
Lamborghini Club's drive to TAHMOOR INN


No comments:

Post a Comment