The Singaporean Sisters - Number 1 Luxury Lifestyle Blog in SINGAPORE!: DUBAI - Desert Safari Tour

Alisha & Lace Singapore

Monday 4 March 2013

DUBAI - Desert Safari Tour


DUBAI - Desert Safari Tours are the highlight of every visit to Dubai City. Riding a camel was a unique experience despite that it was rather bumpy. For a greater adventure, go on a ATV/Quad Bike racing on the beautiful sand dunes. I also hopped on the 4 wheel drive vehicle for dune bashing and it was exhilarating as the driver drove up and down the sand dunes furiously at high speeds! You can book the tour online or book through your hotel concierge which I did.

In the night, we had a delicious feast on Arabian BBQ as well as watched a beautiful traditional folk dance performance called Tanoura around a campfire. We were also encouraged to try on the traditional costumes and to smoke shisha (Arabian water pipe). We watched the beautiful sunset and enjoyed a relaxing dinner under the twinkling stars. It gets really chilly at night so do bring a warm jacket to put on.

♥ Lora Christelle Lim 

www.onlytravelguide.blogspot.com


Like us on our NEW Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Thesgsisters

--

How to Make Money Online from Blogging?

Sara Shantelle Lim & Peng Joon

I learnt it from John Chow & Peng Joon - No. 1 Money Making Bloggers in the World.
Anyone can do it, if I can, so can you. I attended PENG JOON's Internet Marketing Program at Resorts World Sentosa, worth $2000+, I've learnt a lot! :) - Sara Shantelle.

Read More my blog post about my Internet Income Intensive Program with Peng Joon. Click Here.
This was my 1st online marketing pay cheque! I can't believe it! :)


I am very thankful to Peng Joon, for sharing his secrets of "How to make Money Online?". If you would also like to learn how to do it, just like what I am doing now. Feel free to drop me an email, enquiry@sarashantelle.com ~ I am more than happy to share THE SECRET.

CLICK HERE for Step by Step SYSTEM on HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE by PENG JOON.
CLICK HERE for Step by Step SYSTEM on HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE by JOHN CHOW.


18 comments:

  1. Dhow Cruise Dubai is place where people have dinner on cruise..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best place to visit in Dubai.Dubai Desert Safari But this trip must be with family. and your are really a gorgious girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Desert Safaris Dubai great place where you can enjoy your trip of Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Desert Safari Dubai Tours one of the best place where you can enjoy your trip of Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Musandam Dibba I have discovered your blog today and I love it!! You make very beautiful things and your tutorials are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dhow Cruise Dubai on of the best ways to enjoy with your family in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures have me really excited about the trip Desert Safari Dubai tour is a unique and nice experience, you must do it at least for once in your life. The natural beauty of Musandam Dibba is has always been a source of attracting people from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures have me really excited about the trip Desert Safari Dubai tour is a unique and nice experience, you must do it at least for once in your life. The natural beauty of Musandam Dibba is has always been a source of attracting people from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Desert Safari Dubai Best tours In dubai Hummer Desert Safari Dubai very amazing plate form . i love to visit Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  13. one of the best place where you can enjoy desert safari Dubai..

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's definitely one of the best tour in Dubai. I can't forget the first I had my safari tour. It was so amazing and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dubai has its own value for tourism there are to many things which you enjoy desert safari Dubai..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dubai Desert Safari enjoy your trip of Dubai and have fun.
    Dubai desert safari rates | Dubai desert safari

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
    Oasis Palm Tourism

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting blog, I love Desert Safari Dubai. I like your photo collection. Dubai is the wonderful city.

    ReplyDelete