The Singaporean Sisters - Number 1 Luxury Lifestyle Blog in SINGAPORE!: Shopping with Girlfriend Pamela :)

Alisha & Lace Singapore

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Shopping with Girlfriend Pamela :)


So a friend of mine told me to post my normal mundane daily life so here it is! I didn't know people would wanna know what I do normally. On a daily basis, I cook everyday and I work 2 jobs on a part time basis. On days I don't work, I go shopping with my girlfriends or to have tea/coffee with them. I also go swimming, hit the gym as well as watching movies on my TV.

Today, I spent a lovely evening shopping at Queen Victoria Building and Westfield Pitt Street Mall with a Singaporean girlfriend Pamela. I bought a white furry hat with black ribbon and crystals from Temt while she bought a light blue shawl from Forever New. A simple but enjoyable evening :) So how was your day today? Hope it's as sweet as mine :)

♥ Lora Christelle Lim 


Like us on our NEW Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Thesgsisters

No comments:

Post a Comment