The Singaporean Sisters - Number 1 Luxury Lifestyle Blog in SINGAPORE!: Sara Shantelle Lim's Hair Makeover by THE SCENE HAIR SUITE @ Robinsons Orchard Level 3 - "BANG BANG"!!!

Alisha & Lace Singapore

Thursday 15 October 2015

Sara Shantelle Lim's Hair Makeover by THE SCENE HAIR SUITE @ Robinsons Orchard Level 3 - "BANG BANG"!!!



THE SCENE HAIR SUITE - An Aveda Lifestyle Salon
Address: Robinsons Orchard Level 3, 260 Orchard Road, Singapore 238855.
Phone: (65) 6235 9969

I am so happy with my new hairstyle specially done for me by the Director of The Scene Hair Suite! My favourite hair salon in Singapore as the professionals there always take great care of my hair using high quality AVEDA products! It is a big change for me to have bangs and surprisingly, everyone seems to love my new look on Facebook! Almost 200 Likes for this photo! This is my new REFRESHING look for Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment