The Singaporean Sisters - Number 1 Luxury Lifestyle Blog in SINGAPORE!: Sara Shantelle Lim's Birthday Celebration with Family at Moonstone Dining Mount Faber!

Alisha & Lace Singapore

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Sara Shantelle Lim's Birthday Celebration with Family at Moonstone Dining Mount Faber!

Happy Birthday to Me!~
Sara Shantelle Lim
The Private Family Birthday Pre-Celebration
Moonstone at Mount Faber
EMICAKES 


I'm very happy that its my birthday again! My birthday falls on 4th June 2013. I'm turning.... 21 years old again! I had a private family pre-celebration dinner at Moonstone at Mount Faber on 3rd June 2013. It was really enjoyable. I love my family! 


I'm a GEMINI~ In fact, I'm a typical Gemini, because my birthday falls in the middle of the horoscope. I do not believe in daily and monthly horoscopes forecast, but to a certain extent, I still read characteristics of each horoscopes and concluded that some of them really seem quite accurate. I am a Twin Sign, its like as if I have 2 minds. My element is Air, I am dynamic and I am constantly changing and evolving. My planet is Mercury. I do not believe in lucky colours, stones, days, or numbers. I find that, too superstitious. But I do, study horoscopes - based on individual characteristics only. 


FUN FACT: Typical GEMINI - known to be playful, outgoing, quick witted, intellectual, creative, easily bored, dynamic, constant need to find a source of entertainment, etc.

My Personal Character: I do constantly yearn to be mind stimulated. I like watching documentaries, movies, etc. I enjoy being at home, yet I like going out too. I can be very self entertained just by sitting in front of a television, watching movies all day long. I am emotionally independent, I am happy just being in my own little world. I do not need much reassurance from anyone, as I am generally quite a happy person by nature. I can be very comfortable being alone, doing my own things and having my own space. I am born with an introverted nature. Yet, when I'm in the mood to go out to play, I am still able to evolve into an extrovert; to mingle and hang out with a lot of friends. I would say that I share around 80% of the traits, that you can see from the above picture. Hence, I would say, I'm quite a typical Gemini. 
20% Error: I don't talk very much. I'm not at all talkative. I prefer to be a listener. A quiet thinker.
*If you would like to know more about me, get to know me yourself, personally. I don't bite..
About Gemini - http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/Gemini_Traits


I am very happy that I had a "Surprise Customized Cake" from EMICAKES - The No.1 Durian Cake Maker in Singapore. They are very nice to sponsor me a birthday cake. Just a week ago, EMICAKES, asked me, what would I like for the design of my cake. I told them, "COLOURFUL with my SaraShantelle LOGO". 

Now, this was what they delivered to my doorstep! It was so pretty in PINK! Its girly, yet classy~ Exactly, what I imagined it to be. Something bright, cheerful and playful. 


I did not even know that it was DURIAN flavoured, until I sliced the cake, after my birthday wish. It was so well-baked that its sweet outer covering managed to seal off the Durian smell. The last conversation I had with EMICAKES was that, they were going to bake me a CHOCOLATE CAKE. I was really surprised that they managed to bake me a Customized Durian Cake! :) 

It was a good surprise for my mother and I, we really enjoyed it. But my beloved sister, Lora, really dislike the smell of Durian. My dad also lend towards the anti-durian team, but when he tried it, he said that, its the best durian cake he has ever eaten. Good job EMICAKES! My father who do not really like Durians, thought that your cake was DELICIOUS~ 

My mother and I really loved the durian cake. We couldn't finish it at Moonstone, so we brought it home and kept it in our fridge. I shall have 1 table spoon of cake a day? With lots of water, so that, I would not fall sick, okay?

FUN FACT: Singaporeans believe that eating too much Durians is "HEATY". "Heaty" (to Singaporeans) is when our body is "over-heated". It is the same feeling that you may experience, when you consume too much deep fried food, or drink too much energy drink (like milo). Side effects include, a sore throat, pimple breakouts, cough, etc. 


The food at Moonstone was pretty good. Our favourite dish was their Garlic Fried Rice. So yummy! They serve grilled skewers at a very reasonable price. Their grilled Salmon was really tasty too. It is a very romantic place for couples, as you are able to enjoy the full view of the waters and Sentosa, while you sip your wine or champagne and laze the night away in nature. After all, Moonstone is located at Jewel Box at Mount Faber. It is right at the Top of Mount Faber, hence, driving there or taking a taxi is necessary. 

My Best Present This Year 2013
Mercedes SLK 


I quit the airlines last year, in April 2012, to join my family business - full time. I am very happy to bring my family business to a greater height. As a bonus for my achievement, I was rewarded a Mercedes SLK. For those of you that know me well, you would know that I love cars, since I was a little kid. I am absolutely delighted with this car! I love driving it to work everyday, it really simply, brightens up my day! I am very blessed and I thank God and my family for that. 

P.S: Dear Friends, 4th June 2013 is my ACTUAL BIRTHDAY Celebration! I am having a BIG BIRTHDAY BASH at Marina Bay Sands. My Birthday celebration sponsors include, Bazin @ Marina Bay Sands (Event Location), The Patissier (5kgs Cake), Dress Sense (Birthday Dress), Pavo (Hair Styling). Dress Code: Elegantly Black/White. *Bazin is at Level 1, located directly in front of Louis Vuitton Island Maison, facing the waters. You know the time.. Don't be late!~~

And a BIG THANK YOU to my buddy - KY~eeee, who is so sweet to book me a hotel room at Marina Bay Sands as my birthday present. You rock~

I look forward to celebrating my Birthday with all of you, real soon!

THANK YOU EMICAKES - No.1 Durian Cake Maker in Singapore.
Official Website: www.emicakes.com.sg


Ordering: Customers may send the design that you want to sales@emicakes.com.sg. For existing custom designed cakes, they may visit their outlets islandwide or go to this page:http://www.emicakes.com.sg/specialdesign/. Lead time for all custom designed orders is at least 4-5 working days before desired delivery date. Designs with copyright will not be accepted.
Pricing: Prices of custom designed cakes will vary depending on the complexity of design, filling/flavour of cake, size, and material to be used.
Delivery: Standard delivery policies apply. This link provides the complete details about their delivery and special design policies http://www.emicakes.com.sg/policies.htm.

--

Sara Shantelle's Birthday Bash 2014
worth more than SGD$40,000 of sponsorship
Club Altimate @ 1-Altitude (1 Raffles Place)
CLOSED-DOOR PRIVATE EVENT
8-10PM. Cut Cake 9.30PM. 



YAHOO! NEWS SINGAPORE
www.Yahoo.com.sg



Blogger Sara Shantelle Lim's S$40,000 Birthday Bash
Club Altimate at 1-Altitude
Featured on 2 June 2014
CANDYLICIOUS NEON PARTY 


Thank you!! YAHOO! NEWS SINGAPORE, for covering my Birthday Party!
This video looks damn awesome!! Cheers!!

OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY VIDEO 
Sara Shantelle Lim's SGD$40,000 Birthday Bash
Club Altimate at 1-Altitude
VZUALL STUDIO PRODUCTIONS

This video is made by Billy Yuen by Vzuall Studio Productions
Billy Yuen - www.facebook.com/nomuziknolife

Thank you to my talented Friend - Billy Yuen for creating and sponsoring this cool and amazing video taken on the night of my Birthday Party held at Club Altimate. It is definitely an excellent video to capture the wonderful memories I had with all my family, relatives, friends and sponsors. If any of you need videos for events,corporate,campaigns,viral videos or wedding, I would highly recommend that you contact Billy Yuen :)





Read More about Sara Shantelle's SGD$40,000 Birthday Party (OFFICIAL FULL STORY): CLICK HERE.
Sara Shantelle's Interviewed by YAHOO! News Singapore on her Birthday: CLICK HERE.
Read Sara Shantelle's SGD$40,000 Birthday Bash (PART 1): CLICK HERE.
Read Sara Shantelle's SGD$40,000 Birthday Bash (PART 2): CLICK HERE.
Read Sara Shantelle's SGD$40,000 Birthday Bash (PART 3): CLICK HERE.
Watch YAHOO! NEWS SINGAPORE Full Birthday EVENT VIDEO COVERAGE: CLICK HERE. (MUST WATCH!!)

--

How to Make Money Online from Blogging?
I learnt it from John Chow & Peng Joon - No. 1 Money making Bloggers in the World.
Anyone can do it, if I can, so can you. I attended PENG JOON's Internet Marketing Program worth $2000+, I've learnt a lot! :) - Sara Shantelle.

This was my 1st online marketing pay cheque! I can't believe it! :)





XOXO
Little Sister - Sara Shantelle Lim
www.SaraShantelle.com
Like us on our NEW Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Thesgsisters

No comments:

Post a Comment