The Singaporean Sisters - Number 1 Luxury Lifestyle Blog in SINGAPORE!: The Grand Opening of Les Affaires Flagship Store @ The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands

Alisha & Lace Singapore

Friday 19 July 2013

The Grand Opening of Les Affaires Flagship Store @ The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands


The Grand Opening of Les Affaires Flagship Store @ The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands - I was invited to attend this event by Catherine Ng from Affluent Media and it was a fabulous event where there was a lingerie fashion show, lovely cupcakes and drinks!



Les Affaires @ The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Address: 2 Bayfront Avenue, Bay Level, L1-67, Singapore 018972

Les Affaires is a French-inspired Sleepwear designed for the modern women who believes in looking beautiful even during bedtime for the love of life. Inspired by the latest runway trends in Europe, the lovely collection of sleepwear provides comfort and style. The versatile sleepwear allows you to feel confident and beautiful when shifting from nightwear to daywear in the mornings. 


I was introduced to the designer of Les Affaires and I gave her some feedback on the lingerie pieces. There were several lingerie which I really loved and wished they were dresses instead of a short top!


I also met Felicia Gan who is the owner and brain child of Les Affaires. The last time I met her was during the Audi Fashion Festival 2013. She looked lovely with her hair up on one side! Big congratulations to the opening of your store and I wish you great success!



I love all the mini cupcakes, macaroons and the sweet elegance of this French inspired boutique!


I also bought a nude colour lingerie dress with black lace to take home with me. I'm feelin' delighted :)


Special thanks goes to Jeric Salon @ ION Orchard Shopping Mall for my Beautiful Hair :)


JERIC SALON @ ION ORCHARD Shopping Mall (Orchard MRT)
Level B4-48 Phone: 6509-9709
Open daily from 1030am and close at 930pm
Official website - http://jeric.sg/
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/jericsalon




♥ Lora Christelle Lim 
Like us on our NEW Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Thesgsisters

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lora,

    thank you for this great write up about les affaires!

    Love,
    Les Affaires

    ReplyDelete